- CHANGES TO THIS INFORMATION NOTICE
- THE DATA COLLECTED
The personal data concerning you are offered directly by you when you use the products and services provided by Asap Online and when you visit or interact with our Website or the sites of our partners.
The data collected and processed by Asap Online include automatically received data such as the type and version of browser, the mobile device and the unique identifier of the device, the characteristics of the software and hardware, the pages you visit, the geographical position , as well as the completely anonymous information collected through cookies.
We remind you that most mobile devices allow you to disable location services.
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
Asap Online uses the information it receives to allow you to browse the Website and use the related products and services.
The processing of data for these purposes is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest of Asap Online and therefore possible, even without your consent, pursuant to Article 6.1 (f) of the Regulation.
The provision of data is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data will prevent you from using all or part of the services offered by Asap Online.
- PROCESSING METHOD
The processing of your data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 above will take place using paper, automated and telematic methods, based on logical criteria functional to the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in the observance of all the precautions necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of information pursuant to the Regulations.
- COMMUNICATION AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Asap Online communicates, transfers or shares the data concerning you:
- only to employees who need to know and / or use them limited to the performance of their duties and for the purpose of providing services. These subjects are appointed in writing by Asap Online as persons in charge of processing and trained on the obligations established by the Regulations;
- to judicial authorities to respond to subpoenas, fulfill orders issued by courts or other legitimate requests from competent authorities; to assert or exercise our rights or defend ourselves in court; for investigative purposes, to prevent or fight crime and in any other case required by law.
We may also communicate only the anonymous data collected through cookies to our customers, business partners and companies with whom we collaborate.
Except for the foregoing, your data will not be disclosed to other third parties or otherwise disclosed.
- DATA STORAGE
Your personal data will be stored on the servers available to Asap Online and located in the European Union.
Personal data will be kept until the use of the services or products provided by Asap Online is terminated or until the request for deletion of data, except for the exceptional need to keep the data to defend the rights of Asap Online in relation to disputes in be at the time of the request, or at the request of the public authorities.
- YOUR RIGHTS
According to articles 15-22 of the Regulation, we finally remind you that you have the right:
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, the period of processing and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access);
- to obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification);
- to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning you in the following cases: (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) you have opposed the processing of personal data concerning you in the event that they are processed for a legitimate interest of Asap Online; or (d) the processing of your personal data is not in accordance with the law. However, we point out that the retention of personal data by Asap Online is lawful if it is necessary to allow you to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called right of cancellation);
- to obtain that the personal data concerning you are only stored without any other use being made of them in the following cases: (a) you have contested the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to allow Asap Online to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful but you still oppose the cancellation of personal data by Asap Online; (c) the personal data are necessary for you to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; (d) you have opposed the processing and are awaiting verification of the possible prevalence of Asap Online’s legitimate reasons for processing with respect to yours (so-called right of limitation);
- to obtain the cessation of processing in cases where your personal data are processed for the legitimate interest of Asap Online and disputes the existence of this interest (so-called right of opposition);
- to receive in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device, the personal data concerning you processed by automated means, if they are processed pursuant to a contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called portability right).
Finally, we remind you that you have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186 Rome – RM) to assert your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
For the purposes referred to in this point 7, you can send a request to the Data Controller at the number +39 02 84145317 or by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by registered letter to the registered office of Asap Online.
9. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Asap Online S.r.l., with registered office in Milan, via Carlo Tenca 22, VAT no. 07010180961.